Become a USFG Member Today!
The USFG welcomes members from across the globe who share our passion for gem stone faceting. Your annual membership fee brings you many instant benefits and helps us promote the art, skill, and teaching of faceting in the 21st Century.
Just $18 USD/Year
- Compete in annual USFG cutting competitions
- Support the publication of faceting articles, videos, diagrams, and more
- Receive online access to quarterly newsletters (View Sample)
- Access our full newsletter archive since 1992! Packed with tips, tricks, and faceting diagrams.
- Display your own profile in our member directory. Find members close to you and members who share your specific interests.
Apply for Membership by Mail
Step 1. Complete and print the application form below.
Step 2. Mail the completed form with your fee to Sandy Fallin, our Treasurer.
Memberships may be renewed as single or multiple years @ $18 USD per year. If paying by check, please make your check payable to the “USFG” and mail to the following address:
c/o Sandy Fallin
1156 Ramey Mountain Road
Hiawassee, GA 30546
If you pay by check, there is a delay in processing. The check must be received by the treasurer, deposited, records transferred to the membership chair, then entered manually on the website before you can be given access. For sooner access, consider paying online above.
Please include your full name on the check memo line so we know whom the check is for. Checks submitted without an application form cannot be processed.