Forums General Discussion 2020 Grandmasters stone Reply To: 2020 Grandmasters stone

davidechols
Participant
@davidechols

Alan Balmer, it is apparent since you never answered my original question that you did not know where to measure this stone. You and I both know that your original post was an attack on me for disagreeing with you on the new Ultra-tec thread saying that a Grandmaster or “candidate” should know how to measure that stone. I really do not see where you are qualified to even post on this thread never actually competed yourself. It is easy to criticize someone when you have not actually done it yourself. It is apparent to me that you have issues with anyone that disagrees with you. I would appreciate it if you would just leave me alone from now on. Be more professional than that.

I appreciate all the constructive answers the members have posted. At least we have many more Gentlemen participating on this forum than not. I had a good understanding on where the stone should be measured but only wished to have confirmation. Good luck everyone.