Tagged: 

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by nindaanis 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

davidholmes23
      Participant
      @Davidholmes23

Good morning from Hawaii!

I may have found a jeweler who sets tourmaline and I’m thinking of jumping in with him. Does anyone have good resources or material I can study that will make me successful at cutting tourmaline. I have zero experience cutting it.

Thank you and Aloha

David

mikesassaman
      Participant
      @mikesassaman

My experience is to not use heat to dop your stone. I have had tourmaline fracture with heat from my alcohol lamp when dopping with wax. Now I make an impression with warm wax on a cold stone and then use superglue. Tourmaline cuts nicely and polishes fairly easily. Don’t buy rough with a closed “C” Axis unless you are using patterns that have steel ends like the Smithsonian Bar Design.

playcarry
      Participant
      @playcarry

Avoid using heat while you are trying to dop your stone. If you intend to use patterns that have steel ends, such as the Smithsonian Bar Design, you should avoid purchasing rough with a closed “C” axis.
      penalty kick online

lauren258
      Participant
      @Lauren258

Good morning! Starting the day with Codex Executor enhances productivity. This mobile executor ensures a smooth and swift scripting experience, revolutionizing the way we code. Streamlining processes, Codex Executor is the key to efficient development.

nindaanis
      Participant
      @Nindaanis

Efficiently organizing the learning process is paramount for successful education Organize the Learning Process. Implementing a structured curriculum, utilizing interactive resources, and fostering a collaborative environment empower learners. By strategically arranging lessons and assessments, educators cultivate a dynamic educational journey, ensuring comprehensive understanding and long-term retention.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.