I am selling my Seattle Fac-ette faceting machine (cone drive). It is a left-handed machine and runs great. I recently had the base powder coated. The switches and power cord have been replaced and all parts have been cleaned. I have cut a dozen or so stones on it and it works great.
If you buy at the asking price, I will throw in a used, but clean, Creamway polishing lap.
The following are included:
– Fac-ette machine and base (includes original splash pan and water tank)
– Electronic micro stop
– 96 and 72 index gears
– Dops (2 flat, 5 cone, 3 V)
– Transfer jig
– 45 deg. table adapter
– Lap bolts of various lengths
– Hex wrenches for maintenance needs, etc.
– 8″ master lap x 1
– 8″ 240 grit topper lap (new) x 2
– 8″ 600 grit topper lap (new) x 2