This Ultra Tec V2 Faceting Machine is in fantastic, almost new working condition. $1995 for everything listed below. Buyer Pays Shipping.
I was told the previous 2 owners “did not cut many stones” on this machine and based on the way it feels and cuts I am guessing less than 50-60 stones were cut on this faceting machine. Zoom in on the pictures of it and you will see it looks almost new. The base shows no wear and the machine itself is in amazing shape.
This was to be my daughter’s faceting machine but she no longer has time to learn due to school studies. I cut one 9mm Amethyst SRB to test the machine out. It cut amazingly well and was extremely accurate. Everything on it is super tight.
It comes with Everything Listed Below That You Need to Start Faceting Gemstones:
• 40 Assorted Brass and Aluminum Dops
• 45 Degree Table adapter
• 90 Degree Adapter ($190 Retail)
• 96 Index Gear and 64 Index Gear ($70 Retail)
• Extra Dop Chuck ($169 Retail)
• New Offset Attachment for Oval,Marquise, Shield Shaping Preformer ($380 Retail)
• Ultra Tec Faceting Machine Cover
• Brand new Drip Tank
• 2 Graves Transfer Stands
• 1 Transfer Stand that came with this Ultra Tec V2
• Ultra Tec Manual
• Lap List-Over $900+ in barely used laps: Lapcraft 360, Crystalite 600, Diamond Tek 600, Crystalite 1200, Old 1200, Barely used Crystalite Last Lap and Raytech Fast Lap, Brand New Lapcraft Tin, Barely Used Master Lap
• Chargeable Laps-325 Brass Laminated Lap, 600 Copper Laminated Lap
• Miracle Blend Faceting System($185 Retail)
• Diamond Paste in syringe-600 grit, 1200 grit, 50,000 grit, 100,000 grit, crystalube (small bottle) ,
• Dop Wax
• Rough Assortment of Malaya garnet-104 carats, 100 carats 2-5 carat Gemstone gravel mix (garnet, tourmaline, spinel, zircon), Synthetic Sapphire, Cubic Zirconia, Amethyst, Citrine
The only negative is this: The splash pan looks brand new but has had a repair near the drain hose connection. It should last a long time.
I hooked up the Beale-Wooley Depth of Cut Indicator using an analog multimeter (ohmmeter part) I had and it took less then 5 minutes and worked fantastic. If desired, I would be happy to explain to the buyer how to hook this up as it made cutting accurately without spending so much time looking very easy. Note: You will need you own analog ohmmeter and a couple pieces of wire to set this Beale-Woolley Depth of Cut Indicator up.
Contact Randy Jacobson at email@example.com Please respond soon as I will be putting this on ebay in a few days for a higher price.
Somebody I’ll get a good deal !
Please Note I have decided to Sell this Ultra Tec Faceting Machine and Accessories on Ebay. If you are still interested check on Ebay within the next few days. Thanks Randy Jacobson
I’m a new member of the forum and looking to buy a faceting machine.
I figured I’d check if you sold it, as you never know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.