Forums General Discussion US Veteran Faceters

Tagged: ,

20 replies, 18 voices Last updated by ronarizona 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

acrisp1982
    Participant
    @ACrisp1982

Hello!

USAF retired, live in Troutman, NC. Was in OEF/OIF. Have been faceting for 2 years and loving almost every minute of it. Just recently moved my hobby into a small business called Crisp Designs. My daughter is doing cabs. Trying to build my clients and hope to take it into a full time job.

davidholmes23
    Participant
    @Davidholmes23

Hey there! I’m currently active In the US Army. I’ve been in for 13 years now and I’m currently serving in the great state of Hawaii!I love this idea!

regwilliams
    Participant
    @regwilliams

Hi Don! Like you, I am a retired CAPT in the Navy and have an Ultra Tec V5. Thanks for your efforts to support military veterans!
    Happy New Year! Dr. Reg

jjayff
    Participant
    @Jjayff

Don,
    I would love to participate, take part in the program and help other veterans in any way possible. Former Army here, only twelve years, but 6 combat tours and faceting has been a blessing to my soul since I began recently.
    Jason

khansis
    Participant
    @Khansis

I best roger up as well, retired navy, OIF/OEF/ND , DS/DS. currently living in se Oregon.

ronarizona
    Participant
    @ronarizona

I like your concept and look forward to being a part of your program. I’m also a USAF Vietnam Era Veteran.
    Ron Dearinger

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.